Thursday, June 16, 2011

First Show






Here are some images of projects that I have finished up lately or had new photos taken.  I found a new photographer and she is great, a real sense of color and making a shot work without making it look contrived, so thanks for that.




I haven't posted in a while, but I had a show downstate at Point Lookout in Lincolnville, which went really well.  I met a bunch of super nice people who had nothing but great things to say about the furniture.  I hope they had a good show as well, and I'd like to say thanks to all of them for all the positive comments about the furniture.  This was my first show away from home, and judging fro the wonderful experience, I will be doing more.  







These shots are actually from Wintergreen Arts up here in Presque Isle, not from the show I did downstate.  First show and I forget the camera.  I contacted the show photographer but haven't heard from him yet, hopefully I'll get some photos.  My new photographer put together a slide show of the Wintergreen show which I am going to attempt to link here.  If this doesn't work, check back tomorrow. Wintergreen Slide Show here.  Some really nice photos, thanks Connie.

Another thanks goes out to Ed and Christine at the  Mount Battie Motel in Lincolnville.  Super nice people, great breakfast, reasonable rates, what more could you want.  Also, if your in the mid coast area check out the Thomaston Cafe, my favorite restaurant, great food...you gotta try the crabcakes.

Lastly, another thanks to the attendees of the show who had such nice things to say about my furniture.  Being almost entirely self taught, it's hard sometimes to tell if my work is really good, or if people are just being nice.  The feedback was genuinely positive, so thanks and I hope to hear from all of you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment