Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Small Business Saturday Sale


 I'm extending the 20% off sale to include Cyber Week...
Happy Shopping!


This includes everything I make, from $30 Shaker Boxes to $2400 Chairs.






I have to  admit, things have been really really slow, like stop.  Times are tough, and I realize that everyone is having a hard time--wants have taken a back seat to needs, and I completely understand that.  I am actually dusting off my resume and going to try to find a job.  I'm not really sure if I should be telling my customers this, but anyway, there it is.  My costly forays into marketing have returned zip and so I figure I'll try honesty.  Things are slow, so I'm trying a sale to drum up business.  Some argue that you never cut the cost of high-end items because you de-value the brand, and I get that, but I would like to think that people are smart enough to know the difference.  These are different waters we are navigating and I for one think they call for a different approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment